Blogger Widgets

domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

Summary task CPE

My boss' response to my plea for changes in my job description was predictable  (exactly what I was expecting).
If it rains, do you have any alternative other suggestions to replace our original plans?
Both sides in the conflict are hopeful expressing their optimism about an early cessefire.
Jeremy seems philosophical to have calmly accepted the news about the break-in.
That play I went to see last night was experimental trying something new in its use of dialect.
I was speechless incapable of any reply wen Kelly told me she had quit her job.
It's noticeable really easy to see how much fitter Liam has become since he started swimming regularly.
Your last piece of writting was flawless without ayn mistakes whatsoever.
Source: Objective Proficiency page 12.


Picture Source: teacherspayteachers.com
Aditional information about the topic:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Learning-Focused-Snoopy-Summarizing-Activity-Ticket-Out

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario