Blogger Widgets

sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

PHRASES WITH SIMILAR MEANING TO THE FIRST ONE


1.- He appears to be having difficulty in finding someone to replace her.
2.- I can’t wait for the new theatre to be completed.
2.- I’m looking fordward to the completion of the new theatre.
3.- I really wish to had paid more attention to his warnings.
3.- I bitterly regret paying so little attention to his warnings.
4.- They are going to send us the tickets next week.
4.- I’ve arranged for the tickets to be sent to us next week.
5.- I forgot to postpone the appointment, Robert admitted.
5.- Robert confessed having forgotten/to forgetting to put off the appointment.
6.- He said it was absolutely untrue that someone had lent him the money..
6.- He denied categorically having borrowed from someone the money

 GOLD MAXIMISER PAGE 74

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario